The Weekly Howl

Have you ever wondered what exactly goes on in ASWOU? Well, here is your chance to find out! This blog is dedicated to the weekly goings on of ASWOU - including all the funny, random, and slightly strange things that happen! Additionally, if there is ANYTHING at all that you have wondered about your student government, don't be afraid to ask! It will be answered! Enjoy The Weekly Howl!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

From me to You


Brought to you by your campus relations advocate Tyler Potter

ASWOU this term is doing a lot more tabling upstairs in the Warner center. We are going to be trying to be more visible at Western. If you’re interested about any events this term or anything that ASWOU is doing please come to the info desk 11-1 Mondays and Wednesday’s.  Also elections for positions across campus are coming soon. If you’re interested in running for a position please contact someone in ASWOU or email aswoucampus@mail.wou.edu.

On another note if you’re thinking about joining ASWOU but aren't sure yet, let me tell you what ASWOU has done for me. I live off campus, and its Oregon… so not the funnest place in the world to be walking around especially in winter. ASWOU lets me have flexible office hours that I’m about to schedule around my class schedule. I also love having an office to go on campus where I feel that I belong whether I have to do work or I want to do homework, I like the feeling of walking in having a computer I can use and working in a place where I would call all other ASWOU members my friends. It has been a great experience as far as work goes, my social life goes and my future goes. So in the theme of this year’s ASWOU members YOLO.

No comments:

Post a Comment